Zoosk is a popular dating app that connects singles for many types of relationships, short-term and long-term. The app separates singles who are interested in short-term relationships from those who want serious long-term relationships.
Zoosk was founded in 2007 and has grown in popularity, claiming to have over 40 million users worldwide. Over 3 million messages are sent daily through the dating app. Originally, Zoosk started as a desktop-only dating site. In order to compete with other dating platforms, the company introduced the mobile app that now boasts millions of users.
The matchmaking feature at Zoosk is different from other online dating platforms. It is through the ‘Dating Insights’ and ‘SmartPick’ features. SmartPick uses behavioral data to match users.
This review looks into detail what the dating app has to offer. Get to know about the pricing plans, membership, pros and cons, and features available on the app. This Zoosk dating site review also looks at the security of the platform.
This Zoosk app review starts with the design and usability of the application. The app has a simple design with blue and grey as the main colors. The mobile application has all the features and functionality available on the desktop site and its design gives members a seamless user experience. The search and contacting features are located at the bottom of the screen. Overall, the design is optimized to give you the best mobile dating experience.
The app also allows for a quick signup process. You have the option to sign up either through Facebook or Google account. In addition, the app promotes easy communication options with the features just a tap away.
You can download the Zoosk app for free from Google Play Store or App Store. The app is compatible with iOS and Android.
There are over 40 million users of Zoosk across the globe. A majority of the members are in the 25 to 34 years age range. In addition, the gender distribution is proportional. The males make up 55 percent of the user base, and the females take up the remaining 45 percent.
Most users of the dating app have their profiles validated. It adds to the credibility of their profiles and increases their chances of succeeding on the platform. The dating platform boasts of thousands of success stories of people finding their marriage partners through the service.
Although this is a flexible dating service, a majority of the members use Zoosk to seek partners for serious and long-term relationships.
Although you can use Zoosk as a free user, upgrading your account ensures that you access all the services available on the platform. You can upgrade your account through the following options:
The profile photos on this app are visible to everyone. However, due to the strict verification process, the profiles you see are of legit people. You should, therefore, not worry about your profile photo being seen by all members of the platform. Members who cannot verify their identity are never allowed into the system. In case you encounter a profile that you think is a fake, you can report it to the administrators. Alternatively, you can block the profile.
Messaging is a paid feature on the dating app. It minimizes contact from jokers and people who might have created fake profiles just to spam users with unwanted messages.
Despite the measures taken by Zoosk to keep the platform safe, members are also expected to take personal precautions when engaging with other users. Do not share personal information with people you’re not sure about.
This app allowed me to meet great prospects for long-term relationships. The high number of users meant that I have many options. I recommend Zoosk to any single looking for a partner.
Zach Doe, 35 years, North Carolina
The automated matching system on this app means that all I had to do was sign up, browse and interact with other members, and the system connects me with the right people. That’s how I was able to meet my compatible partner.
Lataya Doe, 28 years, South Dakota
It is one of the best dating apps currently. Any single who is not on it is really missing out. It doesn’t take long to meet a compatible partner on the platform. However, you’ll have to be a paid member to make contact with other users.
Jack Doe, 39 years, Maryland
There are many dating apps, but few are as effective as Zoosk. One of the reasons for the high success rate is the large base. But more important is the inbuilt matchmaking system. Once you become a member, the app collects data based on your user activity on the platform. This behavioral data is used to connect you with compatible singles.
The design of the app also makes everything easy. Searching, contacting, browsing profiles are all easy to do on the app. If you’re not sure how to start a conversation, you can use Super Send. Super Send is a feature that lets you send pre-written flirty messages to many users at once.